Tuesday, March 23, 2010

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Outside my window...it's misting. seriously mist? and grey! I miss the sun from last week
I am thinking...about all the dental work that I need done; it's depressing and my own fault
I am thankful for...the fact that it looks like we will be able to pay off some debt with our tax refunds
From the kitchen...coffee!
I am wearing...sweats and a hoodie
I am creating...nothing new currently. I'm in a creative slump.
I am going...to take a nice hot shower and find something to do today
I am reading...RR
I am hoping...the sun will come out today
I am hearing...mickey mouse clubhouse-bad night of sleep, pounding headache= a bit of tv for dd and coffee/computer time for myself
Around the house...rearranged
One of my favorite things...how excited DD gets over princess bandaids
A few plans for the rest of the week: It'll probably depend on the weather!

1 comment:

  1. We resorted to some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse yesterday, as well....some times, the grey skies just call for it. :)

    ReplyDelete