Wednesday, February 10, 2010

From The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...it is overcast and dismal
I am thinking...about sewing projects
I am thankful for...the joy SG brings
From the kitchen...nothing yet! I do need to figure out dinner though
I am wearing...jeans, a green tank top with a green tshirt
I am creating...stars for little's room
I am going...to be picking up J from work soon
I am reading...re-reading Pride and Prejudice when I think about it
I am hoping...that this weekend is fun
I am hearing...sublime
Around the house...are toys that I keep tripping over!
One of my favorite things...sharing cookies with SG
A few plans for the rest of the week: gymnastics class tomorrow, music friday!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing
I don't have one currently!

No comments:

Post a Comment