Tuesday, February 23, 2010

From The Simple Woman's Daybook
Outside my window...a doldrum of grey! at least it's mild out
I am thinking...what a great day today has been
I am thankful for...the delicious chai tea I had at lunch
From the kitchen...thinking about brewing up some tea
I am wearing...yoga pants, tank top
I am creating...butterflies for the kiddo's room
I am going...to see my gf tomorrow who just had her 2nd baby!
I am reading...Dr.Sears Discipline Book
I am hoping...J starts to get job call backs
I am hearing...pooh bear
Around the house...wooden blocks everywhere!
One of my favorite things...about today has been SG's sweet disposition
A few plans for the rest of the week: visiting the new baby tomorrow, gym class, then hopefully seeing another gf who's due in about 8 weeks!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing
My sweet silly girl

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Visiting you from the Day Book blog hop!

    Your little girl is sooo adorable!!!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you! I think so too lol :)

    ReplyDelete